We Would Like To Thank. . .
- Michael Hano for helping us adopt various animals over the years. We always value his help, advice, and expertise in caring for and selecting the right animals for our outreach programs.
- The staff and doctors of Brewster Veterinary Hospital and Middlebranch Veterinary Clinic for always helping us keep our animals happy and healthy.
- Dr.Richard Demerle..Thanks for all you do with our animals!
Here are the animal donations we have been pleased to accept:
Western Hognose Snake - Bruce Lowder - July 2016
Satinette Pigeon - Chris Dairo - July 2016
Crested Gecko - Mike Pires- August 2016
Lionhead Rabbit - Deb Tashoff/Memorial Methodist -Sept 2016
3 Japanese Quail - Poultry Supplies & Chicks - October 2016
2 Uromastyx - Dr. Doug Savino - November 2016
Mexican Milk Snake & Brooks King Snake - Petco in Larchmont - February 2017
Donations from 2015
- Hedgehog "Tusker" Apr-15 – from The Chiazzese Family
- “Ferret Buca” Jul-15 from the Rossingnol Family
- “Ferret Gump” Jul-15 from the Rossingnol Family
- “Dwarf Rabbit Riley” Jul-15 from Mendesa Brown @ The Lavelle School
- Silver Corn Snake” Quicksilver” Aug-15 David Wagman from the Town of Greenburgh
- Ball Python “Iggy” Aug-15 from Jennifer Dawber @ Days of Wonder NS
- Red Corn Snake “Aloba” Sep-15 from Sarah Van Ness
- Corn Snake” Kudra” Sep-15 from Sarah Van Ness
- Chinchilla “Buddy” Sep-15 from Shaun Roberston
- Chinchilla Peanut Sep-15 from Shaun Roberston
- Day Gecko “Squiggy” Sep-15 from the Briarcliff SPCA
- Red Eared Slider “Elmo”) Sep-15 from the Virginia Marx CCC
- Red Eared Slider “Chrissy” Dec-15 from the Vet Center for Birds/Exotics in Bedford Hills
- Leopard Gecko “Leo” Dec-15 from the Hunt Family
Many families and rescue organizations have been pleased to see that if we have room and we are in need, we can give a home to an animal that they can no longer care for. If we can, we will try to help you re-home your exotic pet with our contacts!
Please contact Monika at our office, 914-276-3454, or by email, email@example.com to discuss your particular situation.